- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Back print – Teju Jagua (The lizard-dog ) is a famous myth in Paraguay.
- Design of Japanese old school dog x Paraguayan myth
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Jagua de la Dignidad – Dog of Dignity.
Front print is a dog of dignity, back print is Teju Jagua, a famous Paraguayan myth. It has the body of a large lizard and the heads of seven dogs. I drew one of them with a taste of my Japanese roots (inspired by Okinawan Shisa) and named it Dignity Dog. The mythology of the Guarani tribe is a sad tale of a Myths born of sin and greed. He protects nature in a cave on the hills. We all need dignity that is not taken away by anyone’s sin and greed. Power to the People!!