Get Alma Rebelde tee via Amazon.com
*Paises de América Latino
Via Amazon.com – Necesita la casilla en EE.UU.
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- inspired by 1968 Olympics Black Power Salute
- Anti-Racism x Mixed Culture x Rebel Soul x No Border Music
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Congo x Italy, Japan x Paraguay, A global project that transcends borders, genres, and languages. The positive and rebellious message delivered on the borderless sounds by CICO and the noisy graphics by TOMIKO. The design was inspired by 1968 Olympics Black Power Salute. One of their representative song called Alma Rebelde that means Rebel soul in Spanish. Fight against racism and discrimination.